Skinceuticals LHA Cleanser (240ml)
SKIN TYPE: Oily, Combination
SKIN CONCERN: Acne-prone skin, Aging
How to use
- Apply a small amount twice daily of this exfoliating cleanser onto a wet face and neck using a light circular motion.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.
- For morning use, follow with a SkinCeuticals vitamin C serum and sunscreen. For evening use, follow with a SkinCeuticals corrective product or moisturizer.
Be kind to your skin with LHA Cleanser Gel. This face wash exfoliates pores while smoothing and brightening skin.
For the best cleanser for acne prone skin, look no further than LHA Cleanser. This cleanser is a targeted exfoliating cleanser featuring a conditioning surfactant and a 12% concentration of powerful ingredients combining lipo-hydroxy acid, glycolic acid, salicylic acid, glycerin, and sorbitol to remove excess oils and makeup, while decongesting pores and brightening skin.
- Delivers even exfoliation to unclog congested pores
- Removes excess oils and makeup
- Paraben-, soap-, fragrance-, dye- and alcohol-free
- Suitable for oily, combination, and aging skin types
- LHA (Caproloyl Salicylic Acid)
A lipo-hydroxy acid, LHA exfoliates the skin, decongests clogged pores and refines the skin’s surface.
- Glycolic acid
This AHA eliminates dead skin cell buildup and improves skin hydration.
- Salicylic acid
This beta-hydroxy acid refines the pores.