$55.00 – $170.00
SkinCeuticals 2:4:2 Triple Lipid Repair (15ml/48ml)
SKIN TYPE: Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination, Sensitive
SKIN CONCERN: Dehydrated, Aging, Dryness, Dullness/Uneven Texture
How to use
First, apply a small amount between fingertips. Warm and melt the cream in circular motions. Apply once or twice daily to face, neck, and chest areas. If using in the morning, apply after a SkinCeuticals vitamin C antioxidant serum and before a SkinCeuticals sunscreen. If using with a retinol at night, apply after retinol application.
Skinceutical’s Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 is an anti-aging cream that contains the patented lipid ratio of 2% pure ceramides 1 and 3, 4% natural cholesterol, and 2% fatty acids, which is proven to nourish dry skin and reverse signs of aging. Optimal for anti-aging skincare, this lipid correction cream contains the first 2:4:2 cholesterol-dominant ratio to help restore the skin’s external moisture barrier and support natural self-repair. As one of our best anti aging creams, Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 potently nourishes aging skin which leads to improvements in the visible appearance of skin smoothness, laxity, pores, and overall radiance.
- Nourishes dry skin, restores essential skin lipids and rebuilds the skin’s moisture barrier.
- Improves the appearance of skin texture, fullness, and pore appearance.
- Improves the look of skin evenness and overall radiance.
- Unique and specific lipid stabilization system in a lightweight and fast-absorbing cream texture.
- Reduces the adjustment period to retinoids by up to 1 week while combating dryness. (see Science & Proof)
- Paraben, alcohol, fragrance and dye-free.
- Suitable for all skin types, especially dry and aging skin.
- 2% Pure Ceramides 1 & 3
Included in a larger family of ceramides, and proven to synergistically increase the optimal barrier function and hydration
- 4% Natural Cholesterol
Proven to accelerate barrier recovery in aging skin to improve the appearance of skin fullness and overall radiance
- 2% Fatty Acids
Optimizes your skin’s overall lipid balance and improve skin elasticity
- Essential oil blend
Combination of rosemary, lavender and peppermint oil for a cooling and nourishing feeling